X-theme interfere with Woocomerce functions

Hi there,

Apparently, the theme is interfering with Woocomerce functions.

The issues:
1- “Add To Cart” buttons are hidden on the products page
2- The drop-down functionality for Variable prodcts options is not working
3- Checkout and card are not working as well.

I activated another theme and it seems to work. I downloaded the X-theme files and replaced with the parent theme but stille didn’t work. I saw the following errors but if I add the code <?php wp_head(); ?> it fixes the woocomerce functions but it will break the header and the products page. the header file also doesnt have .

Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_head(); ?> just before the line of your theme’s header.php file.

Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_footer(); ?> as the first line of your theme’s footer.php file.

Footer and header code:

<?php // ============================================================================= // HEADER.PHP // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // The site header. // ============================================================================= do_action( 'tco_header' ); <?php // ============================================================================= // FOOTER.PHP // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // The site footer. // ============================================================================= do_action( 'tco_footer' ); How can we fix it?

Hello @100Nin,

Thanks for reaching out.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Just sent you the note. Please let us know what the issue is.

Thanks,

Hi @100Nin,

I went ahead and investigate it further and found that a custom CSS code is a reason behind your issue, I would suggest you remove the code to get the Add to Cart button back on the Single Product page.

Please remember that we don’t offer any investigation and support to custom coding and related issues.

NOTE: Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working.

Thanks

I believe there is no custom CSS on the website. If there is please let us know how we can remove it.

Please try the login info again. It should be working now. Tested.

Thanks,

Hi @100Nin,

If you are not able to find that, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please remember that custom coding is out of Theme Support, so we can’t guarantee any fix.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Just added the notes.

Thanks,

Hi @100Nin,

There are a few custom CSS codes written into the Theme Options > CSS. The CSS mentioned in my earlier reply is also there, you need to remove that code to get the Add to Cart button back.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.