X theme : how to set size of 'features images'

Hi there…

have a look at : http://www.superiorcarproducts.be/blog/

how do I set the size of the featured image for the ‘blog’ page. (the one showing multiple blogs under one another on a page)
I tried scaling this image to e.g. 300 high, but the theme seems to make it “giant”

(once you open the blog… the 'blog itself is OK, as cornerstone controls the page and shows the image at the proper size…) however … here too, the featured image is shown again at the giant size…

thanks !
Ignace

Hey Ignace,

Since your featured images are mostly in portrait, I’d recommend that you use the Masonry Blog layout. To do that, please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Blog and set the Style to Masonry and Columns to Three.

If you still want to use the Standard layout, you need to use 900px wide images.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.