X theme
So I want to add login links etc to the menu based on if a user is logged in by checking if the $_SESSION[‘username’] variable is set using isset. Where should I include this code?
X theme
So I want to add login links etc to the menu based on if a user is logged in by checking if the $_SESSION[‘username’] variable is set using isset. Where should I include this code?
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities. Or, use a plugin like Login Logout Menu or Nav Menu Roles
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
Hi. Could you at least tell me where the _navbar.php file is stored? I’m using the X child theme, but I’ve looked in /themes/x/framework/views/global and it’s not there
I’ve got it now:
Paste the following into functions.php
I’ve included it in a pastebin because the formatting is screwing up
Hi there,
Yes, PHP codes should be correctly formatted. I guess it’s okay now 
Thanks!