X theme has disspeared from my website?

Hi, I woke this morning and one of the websites for my business, columbusspanishplace.com, is not working. It says that the ‘x-child’ is not found… I went to the wp dashboard and the x-theme is gone! Not only the X menu is gone, but if I go to the list of themes, the x-child I was using is empty and no X theme is listed there… Cornerstone is still there, but now it says that it is unlicensed, but if I input my license there again, it says that it does recognize the code (which is an active code, as I have double-checked in my X account) How is all that possible?
Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Themes should remain intact not unless they are manually uninstalled in the admin panel or through FTP.

Do you have any other user that was access to your site?

You will have to double check and reset all your admin and ftp credentials for safety.

Ok, I have restored an earlier backup and it is all back to normal. Thanks for clarifying that. I will certainly reset all admin credetentials!
Thanks for your help!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.