X theme fails to load Cornerstone for Posts

When I click edit with Cornerstone for a POST, I receive the following error, is there anything you can suggest I check to see what is conflicting with it.

Cornerstone loads fine when I’m using it on pages.

thanks

“Uh oh!
An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.”

Hi there @wbgTHEMECO,

Thanks for writing in! There are a number of different causes for this, try checking the following:

  • Make sure all caching plugins are deactivated, these include plugins like W3 Total Cache and WP Rocket
  • Ensure all server side caching is disabled for testing purposes, host that have server side caching include BlueHost, Siteground, GoDaddy, WPEngine and others.
  • If you use Cloudflare, disable that and disable the auto minification, X already serves minified files and re-minifying these files will cause errors.
  • Test for a plugin conflict by disabling all other plugins and see if you get the same isssue.
  • Check that permalinks are anything apart from default under your wp-admin > settings > permalinks.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.