X-theme does not work

Hello.

I bought this item yesterday. I had installed it and started to customizing.

Today (this morning) I planned to continue work with X-theme…

But when I click to “X - Launch” my site is crush!

I have this issue -

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_fallback_font() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/u0290256.plsk.regruhosting.ru/chukala.ru/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php on line 122

I restored backup of my site (3 days old), deleted all X-plugins and X-theme, and installed all againe. Does not work…

Site is down when I try configure X-theme.

I do not understand why I have this issue.

Chukala.ru

Please help me.

Hi there @IvchenkoDV,

Thanks for writing in! Don’t worry we’ll get this all working for you. :slight_smile:

I’ve done some testing on my development environement and haven’t been able to replicate, this means it’s most likely caused by a server side configuration issue.

Can you let me know which PHP version you’re running please? If you are running anything older than 5.3, please try upgrade to at least 5.3, though ideally 7.0/7.1.

Also if you can let me know if you are running a windows server, Apache, or Nginx.

Thanks!

Thank you for fast reply.

I’m already updated pHp to version 7.1 (Just now. Before was 5.6).

My hosting uses Linux on CentOS.

I have 4 sites and all work fine (except Chukala.ru with X-theme). I run Chukala.ru with another theme and all right…

Chukala.ru well work with X-theme. Site is online. But I can not edit and customize x-theme. When I trying do it I have issue.

I have no idea what is wrong…

Hello again.

What advice you could give me?

I can not use X-theme. I can not configure it. If we can not find solution I’d prefer refund my money and forget about it.

Now I just lose time :frowning:

Thank you for your understanding…

Hello There,

When you activate X, do you see any errors? Is it possible that you enable the debug mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding define( 'WP_DEBUG' , true ); just above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

For example:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

And with regards to refunds;
All sales are handled through ThemeForest, and their parent company Envato handles all refund requests. You can read more about their process here.

Please let us know how it goes.

It is not help me.

I still cannot customize X-theme. I still have issue if I go to “launch” button.

I created refund request and hope it will be approved.

Excuse me for disturb and thank for a trying.

No worries. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.