X Theme Demo Failed to Import

After activating the X theme I’m trying to import agency demo, but everytime I’m trying it showing me a message failed to import.

Anyone out would like to help me in importing the theme?

Hi There,

Can you please increase your PHP memory limit by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that doesn’t help please send us your FTP and cpanel details in a secure note to check your server setting.

Thanks

I have already tried this step mentioned on the support, not worked for me

Following the are details in private section

Hi There,

I have re-installed your X theme & Cornerstone and then I was able to generate agency demo content.

Thanks!

Thanks for the doing that :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.