X Theme Customizer not working and unable to download Design Cloud Theme

After WordPress and X theme and Cornerstone upgrade, all the header and footer formatting of all pages and posts have been lost. We originally used the Church Design Cloud Theme as our template but can’t access that from within WordPress. See copy of homepage attached. Any ideas how to fix?!

Home - Living Stones of Birmingham_Page_2|353x500

Summary

This text will be hidden

Thanks,
Denise

Hello @STONESWEBSITE,

Thanks for writing to us.

According to your screenshot, it might be the issue URLs are not fully replaced because of that CSS/JS and data is not loading. I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

OR

It might be the issue of file permission at your server. Please make sure you have set the correct file permission. Please have a look at this article to learn more about how to set up file permission.

I would also suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Design Cloud doesn’t work at all with me either. Its interesting becuase it should be compatible with wordpress right out of the box. The fact that there are a lot of people with this issue shows me it is themecos issue and its being passed to the consumer as their problem. I don’t see them trying to fix it at all.

Hi @stacy1,

Please create your own thread and provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can test it, and see the issue first hand. Do not add a secure note on this thread the original poster will see it.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.