Hi,
I´m using AMP plugin and it´s working good with X-theme but my buttons are not showing on the website. Is there any solution for that?
-Timo
Hi,
I´m using AMP plugin and it´s working good with X-theme but my buttons are not showing on the website. Is there any solution for that?
-Timo
Hi @ukic,
Thanks for writing in.
I could not guarantee that we could work on this one if there is a plugin conflict because plugin conflict with 3rd party plugins is beyond the scope of our support.
Please share us your URL so we could check why it is not working properly.
Thank you.
Hi,
And the AMP version: https://lainaanyt.fi/amp
Also the images are not showing on the front page but they are working fine on every other page.
-Timo
Hi,
Upon checking, I can see it’s replacing the img tag with amp-img

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.
Thank you for your understanding.