X Theme bundled plugin The Grid filter issue

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the bundled plugin The Grid - is this supported here or does this need to be moved to the p2p KB?

I am using The Grid to display products in a clothing store via WooCommerce. I am using the built-in filter functionality from The Grid to filter these products. There are two options for displaying filters - as inline buttons, or as a dropdown menu. When selecting a filter option from the inline buttons, the item you select changes colour to show it is active. However, this doesn’t happen with the dropdown menu. The filter applies, but the filter doesn’t show that it has been selected.

If anyone has any ideas as to why this may be happening, it would be greatly appreciated. You can see these filters in action here.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The Grid plugin bundled with the X is a third party plugin and we gives it to our customer.
I checked the documentation of the plugins here https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/ and didn’t find a solution for the mentioned issue.
I would like you to take help from a developer or from P2P KB to fix the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.