X Theme, App Demo Content not displaying correctly

Hi, I’m working on a site and looking at the demo content (I want to use APP) for testing, it seems the formatting is not centering or spacing items correctly. Is this a plugin issue? What plugins other than slider will I need to see the actual APP content demoed?
Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! With App demo content, only Rev Slider and Contact From 7 is needed to have it installed correctly. Are you seeing a different result from the App demo site? Would you mind providing us the url of your site with the App demo in it so that we can take a closer look?

Best Regards.

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the url of your site. I have checked the page and it turns out that you are using CloudFlare. Please log in to your CloudFlare account and purge everything. We also recommend that you disable the minification of JS and CSS in the Speed tab. For best results, please follow the suggested CloudFlare settings from this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.