Just a newbie question. I am using X Theme for my Photography Website (Church Demo/Renew Stack). Now I would like to sell some prints on my Site. I want a simple Shop Page where I can display some Images for people to buy. I don’t want to build a full Shop just one page. Just like on the Demo on the screenshots. Is WooCommerce the right Plugin to do so? Are there any Tutorials on how to do that? Thanks for your help!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
You may create a normal page and add Woocommerce shortcode within it. The shortcodes that you can use are available here https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/
Then you can simply link your page to your menu for people to see, or simply add the shortcode to your home page 
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.