Hi,
Every time I try to enter the site valfrimobil.se on my iPhone the site doesn’t show or the phone shuts down. My colleagues have the same problem. I have tried to disable all the plugins and I have cleared all possible caches. Also, I have tried the site with other themes and then it works.
Hi there,
Is not happening to our installation of the theme, this shows that something is wrong on your environment and installation. To find out what is the problem you need to check each section of the website one by one.
I suggest that you create a test page without any content and see if that specific page shows correctly on your phone. If that is the case it shows the homepage of your website has a content which makes your phone browser to break.
I suggest that you use the Duplicate Post plug-in to duplicate your homepage and try to remove the elements one by one in the copied page to find the culprits.
Thank you.