X Theme and Google Conversions Tracking

Dear support team,

I am currently using the google analytics plugin for my X-Theme-website www.findyourvalues.com. Now, I want to track not only clicks and impressions, but also conversions (a klick on the button “German Version” at the bottom of the page). Therefore, it seems that I also have to integrate a google tag manager code at the header of all pages and a snippet at the specific page and/or button where the conversion button is.

How can I do this easily with X-Theme? Can I use the existing plugin in some way?

Best wishes and a happy new year,

Benedict

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I think that’s doable, like having two buttons for different languages but I’m not sure how exactly the google tag will manage that. You should contact a google tag manager expert, and yes, it could be just using the google tag manager plugin or embed code, since you’ll just manage and configure it through google.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.