X-theme admin-navigation problems

Hi guys,
I’ve been away for a while, changed jobs and with that I lost all my documentation on how to navigate in X-theme. Now I want to (finally) build my own website, but when I get to “theme options”, I don’t see how I can get into the header, footer, etc. Docs didn’t get me any further, the options are just not visible. What am I missing?

Regards Karin

Hi Karin,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear about your question, if you want the documentation you can find that in the following link.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi again, I will try to clarify. I want to completely rebuild the site, so I need to get into header, footer etc. This is supposed to be accessible via “theme options”, but those options are not visible:

Is there a hidden navigation bar somewhere or something? I clicked basicly everywhere, I feel like an idiot :slight_smile: :roll_eyes:

Hello Karin,

You are using an outdated X theme 8.0.7 version with the Cornerstone 6.1.4 plugin. Please make sure that you are up to date.

Our latest available and supported versions are the following:

You can check out the rest of the available and compatible versions in this documentation:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Okaythanx, I did the update, but I still don’t see the options I need

Hello Karin,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.