X-theme. Add a 7th column?

Is six the limit? I cant add a 1/7. I’ve updated to the latest version. Is it possible? I really need a 7th column urgently. thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Currently you can add 6 columns but you can do this with the combination of Classic Block Grid element and section columns, please see this video to get started https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5qq6P7xUQ&feature=youtu.be

I tried doing it locally and it worked see my 7 columns:

What I did was, I used 2 column section and then added 3 column Block Grid in first column and added 4 column Block Grid in the second column.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

You’re awesome and a lifesaver! Perfect! thank you so much!

Hi @zr1007,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.