X Theme activation problem

Dear Support team ;

I have been having problem activating my license on my site , a designer bought the license for us but he couldn’t activate it at the end , I was suspecting he made some mistakes so I went ahead and bought a new license today but still I can’t install the new one as well.

I went through similar posts regarding this issue but suggestions in those didn’t help me resolve my issue.

My setup is that i have a VPS server from godaddy with WHM and cPanel so the site is under my control and there is no limitations (as far as I know) to block the activation process.

thanks in advance for your support.

Best
Arash

Hey There,

Please provide us with your WordPress login credentials so I can take a look and try to validate our theme for you.

Dear Rubin , Kindly find the login info in the secure notes

Hey There,

I’ve validated your site for you, and you’re now all set.

@rubin
Many Thanks , I appreciate it

You’re welcome!