X Theme 5.1.0 - Issues Switching From Existing Theme

Hey guys!

So, i’ve created a number of sites with X, but having this issue for the first time: I’m re-creating a client’s existing site using X-theme. In the existing Wordpress installation, I installed X 5.0.1, switched to it from the existing theme, updated all plugins/components, and disabled all unnecessary plugins, disabled existing widgets, created a new home page, made that the front page, and created a new menu. Here are the issues:

  1. Right now, all my menu items have bullets associated with them for some reason.

  2. When I first created the header, the .visually-hidden site text was visible just beneath the header, the x-brand.text was showing, so I removed them with CSS, but would like to figure out why that is happening.

  3. Any changes I make in the Customizer to the vertical positioning of menu options has no effect (they’re up at the top of the header).

  4. When using Cornerstone to edit a page, the columns are showing up vertically and aren’t functioning. So when I create a section with 3 columns, it’s displaying them vertically on top of one another, and I can’t add elements to them.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Andrew

Hi There,

The credentials provided are too limited, please provide full admin privileges.

Thank you

Hey guys,

After deactivating all plugins and turning off Cloudflare, it seems all of these issues have resolved themselves - it just took a little bit for it all to take effect.

Best,
Andrew

Glad this is now sorted out Andrew!

Do let us know if you still have questions.

Cheers!