X the Theme, Renew 3, Challenges Personalizing

I’m a first-time Wordpress user trying to set up a basic framework for posting blog entries and portfolio photos.

I have a few questions about using Renew 3, which is now active on my site.

  1. Currently there is no category on the home page header menu for “blog” or “portfolio”. How do I set this up, and how do I set up the Portfolio page (or, if it’s already on the web site, how do I activate it)?

  2. There are now two sections on my home page, and they both feature my two latest blog entries. I’d like the page to function like your sample demo, where the first section features my latest blog entries, and the second section features my latest portfolio entries. How do I accomplish this?

Thank you!

www.whatsurroundsus.com

Hey @WendyMx,

You will either need to use Essential Grid or The Grid plugin. Both comes bundled in X.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.