X Site Cornerstone No Longer Opens Editor

I have a site with Version 5.25. I have been thinking about moving to Staging Server to update, so decided to do some edits first.

Nothing has changed with this site, however I can no longer edit the site in Cornerstone, I just get a spinning wheel.

I have added a admin user and password for you, please can you look at this, I have had so many issues with X and Pro lately I can’t stay on top.

I will add logins in a secure note.

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

I would like to check your website but the password is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Also please add the following code under wp-config.php locates in your directory:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Let us know how it goes!

I added the code you provided and it is working again! Thanks, Thai!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

Just curious…was the spinning wheel inside a black box with rounded corners? (That’s what I’m getting.)

@hobbitjohn
Yes, that’s what it was… I am thinking though - I noticed something else broken on the site (accordions all open by default)…I think what happened is I updated Cornerstone but not the theme. All my other sites are now in Pro, I forget Cornerstone lives with the plugins and isn’t built into the theme.

Please check if that is the case with you? My site is running fine with V2.1.7

Thanks for the help @freedomdesign

If you need assistance @hobbitjohn, please provide more details.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.