X removing script tags upon Save

Hello,
One of my clients has a Wistia video embedded on their home page. Over the past month or so, every time she makes an edit to the home page-- that has nothing to do with that video or even that section, upon save the video disappears.

I looked into it and what is happening is that the opening script tag of the Wisita embed is being stripped, this:


script src=“https://fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/1f44hrdy1n.jsonp” async>/script>script src=“https://fast.wistia.com/assets/external/E-v1.js” async></script

(btw, I removed some of enclosing tags above as it wasn’t appearing, as it iappears no js is allowed)

Once I paste it back in and save, all is well. But here’s the thing, SHE is not able to do so.

Ok, so I understand it may have to do with updates and cache, so I am making sure everything is the latest and that she clears her cache and so on. But-- regardless of all that, even if it works, I still would very much like to understand How and Why this would happen. Seems so bizarre!

Follow up-- here is some related info.
The same client logged in and launched CS for the home page where the video lives. She got this message:
“This element could not be rendered because it’s definition is missing. You might need to activate a plugin”
The video lives in a classic embedded video element with the Wistia embed code.

Note that I don’t see that message when I log in. We have the same admin privileges. And, she tells me she emptied her browser cache.

X 5.2.2
CS 2.1.3

Hi there,

I tried to add this code to my local install and I can’t replicate the issue that your client has mentioned.

Have you tried adding the code in a Raw Content element?

Also, if she is using IE, kindly try to ask her if it happens using different browser.

Let us know how it goes.