X protect shortcode 502 error

Hello! Trying to protect content on my page using the X theme protect shortcode. It looks great, but when I try to test it and login, I’m getting a 502 gateway error. Any idea on why this is happening? The content I’m referring to is at the bottom of this page: https://naza.wpengine.com/our-partners/

Thanks!

Hi,

Since it only happens when you are login.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks

Thanks! Info listed below:

Hi There,

Upon further investigating, I see the following error from your Nginx web server. Could you please try contacting your hosting provider with regard to that issue.

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!