X Pro - Woocommerce colour swatches

Hello,

Did a few searches but couldn’t find any info, Out of the box my site’s color swatches aren’t coming across and I can’t figure out if it’s me or if the Layout builder in Pro doesn’t support it.

Anyone has been able to do this, any plugins I could use?

Hi @NenadJovanovicCOM,

Thanks for reaching out.
I am not sure if you are searching for any Swatch plugin. If that is the case, you need to check in the WordPress repository for the free plugins.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey,

I have tried several, I have also tried product variations but they don’t seem to come up.

Is the Layout builder and WC Single compatible with these woocommerce addons? Does the variations in woocommerce also work with the layout builder & WC Single page?

Thanks!

Hello @NenadJovanovicCOM,

Are you using this plugin?

This should work with the theme. Please provide us the page where we can find your color swatches and see why it is not working. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict amongst other things. You can do the following:

If thing is working, you may also send us your WP credentials so we can check your settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.