X Pro - v4.1.5 Wrong position for the navigation in a global block

Hi there,

I’m using a global block to set my header. I wanted to add the navigations and noticed 2 problems:

• the position of the menu is not working well, even though the row is in flexbox mode with vertical centering

• I can’t add standard layered navigation. It’s broken.

Cf https://www.colibripeinture.com/click-and-paint/

Hello @lijecreative,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and this is only what I am seeing:

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes I had to change things in the meantime. I’ve put everything like in the screenshot. You can see the other issue here:

It’s not in production, you can do anything.

Hello @lijecreative,

I checked your given page URL, I can not able to find the Navigation Collapsed element in the header. Can you please put it back so that we can investigate your settings?

Thanks

It’s a mobile navigation, go in mobile mode. But I found a way to deal with it now.

Maybe you should take a look and the collapsed navigation. There are huge bugs.
Screenshot in a previous post. All mobile navigation are broken.

Hello @lijecreative,

Your element structure should be like this:

The navigation element should be added in Column 3 after the button element. It is recommended that you use navigation modal or dropdown. If you are expecting a different outcome, please explain further what kind of menu or how your menu should work so we can make a suggestion.

Regards.

OK, it seems it’s not clear enough.

I would like a layered navigation.

On the global block:

On a header:

As you can see, there is no toggle on a global glock. The menu is showing right away. It does the same thing with all mobile navigations.

Hi @lijecreative,

The Navigation Layered acts like that if it is added anywhere except the header and footer. If you want similar functionalities in global block, I would suggest using the Navigation Modal or Navigation Dropdown elements.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.