X Pro - theme not loading properly!

Hi here,

My beautiful site has just gone from beautiful to something beyond ugly!
URL: [In secure notes]

Issue:
When checking up on the site after 2 weeks, it seems to have some issues as shown in the image below.
I’ve disabled ALL plugins, changed the custom menu (which uses shortcodes) on the header & footer, but it still loads up funny!
If I change to another theme, the site looks perfectly fine!
I’ve re-uploaded the whole pro.zip theme file replacing existing, but no change. Need help asap please!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your site and it seems that the stack style.css (http://kingscollection.co.ke/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/css/dist/site/stacks/ethos.css) does not exist. I would recommend that you re install your Pro theme again. If still nothing happens, please send us the ftp credentials so that we can investigate further.

Please let us know how it goes.

The file seems to be there.
I’m adding the FTP details to this ticket.
Uploading…

Hi, there,

I notice that almost all of your assets related to themes and plugins are getting a 404 error, but no clue about the reason.

The FTP credentials you sent are not working, could you check, please? And also give us access to your Wordpress admin.

Thanks!

Hi,
Please try the FTP again.I’ve updated the password to a working one now, thanks.

Also, I’ve tried CHMOD 777, and that didn’t seem to change anything unfortunately.
Please check ASAP. Client starting to get frustrated! :frowning:

Hi, there,

I got FTP access now. The /wp-content/themes/pro, /wp-content/themes/pro-child and /wp-content/themes/x are with no user/group set, so your Apache cannot access even if you change permissions with chmod 755 or chmod 777.

If you got console access, you can do:

chown -R youruser:yourgroup /wp-content/themes

or with the correct access on a FTP client.

Hope it helps!

Fixed!
Thank you!!!

You’re welcome.