X Pro Theme - Compatibility Issue with Time.ly Calendar Core Plugin

Hi! We’re using your X Pro Theme and we’re getting conflicts with the Time.ly calendar plugin. This plugin is one of the most popular WP calendar plugins, so I figured it was something specific to your theme that was causing the issue.

The site functions properly on the front end while the plugin is active, but Cornerstone will not load the footers, headers, content, etc. to edit them until I disable the calendar plugin.

I’m basically wondering if you could make a patch to make these two compatible together. I don’t want to buy the plugin add ons unless we know for sure it’s going to work in the future. It’s got the perfect solution to our client’s needs so I’d really appreciate a fix for this.

I can send screenshots if you’d like or any other information that will help with a fix.

I’ve also reached out to the Time.ly support team to see if they can get a fix implemented as well. Thanks!

Hey there,

Please share the information and screenshots and I’ll forward this to our development team. Please note though that we could not promise an immediate fix for this.

Thanks.