X Pro - Sticky Bar behaviour

In my test-site header (http://www.bigupfactory.it/reptile/) I’ve three bar and I want only the second and third ones as sticky.
I’ve noticed that when i make a scroll down and then again up my first bar is missing! Where am I in wrong? Any idea to fix it?

I leave my admin access in a secure note if necessary!

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

The reason is due a bug on the header builder actually which we are working on it.

The header builder does not work really well with two sticky bars.

In your case is very easy to fix because you dont need two bars, for the logo and menu. You can simply add the logo and the menu on the same container on the second bar and on the container change the flex layout to column.

It will look the same and it will work as expected.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.