X Pro post full width

Hi guys, I tried to set the single post page to full width, both in the customise theme options and inside the post.
The sidebar is none but the post layout is still boxed with padding.

There’s a way to do this?
Or instead of single posts I have to create single pages?

I added this code to my css:

/*fullwidth the posts page*/
.single-post .x-container.offset {
    margin: 0;
    width: 100%;
    max-width: none;
}

/*pushed the content on top of the page*/
.single-post .entry-content {margin-top: 0;}

/*hide the posts title*/
.single-post .entry-header {display: none;}

but I still have some padding.
Shall I add something like this too?

.entry-wrap {
    padding: 0px;
}

thanks
Alek

Hi Alek,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

Thanks Paul can’t give you an URL unless hidden sorry.

Anyway the solution is to add:

/*remove 60px padding*/
.single-post .entry-wrap {
    padding: 0px;
}

Hello Alek,

Glad you sorted it out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.