X Pro Menu in header editor different in preview?

The menu I see in preview is different than what I see in editor.

Hello @ThurnerJ,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey @ThurnerJ,

The reason why the preview is different from the backend vs frontend is because of the screen resolution. I suspect that the backend preview detect your screen 1200px or below. You can switch on different screen resolution in the backend to check the different layout on different screen.

Desktop:

Laptop View:

Hope that you see the difference.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your help. I was not clear enough about the problem. I was concerned that the menus were different and I didn’t have a menu that matched the one you showed in your screenshot “Home, Work, Shop,… menu” while the preview was showing “Home, About, Recipes,… menu.” I had made a mistake by forgetting to change the starter hero header menu (Sample) to the one I was using “RP2022”. Since I don’t have the “Sample” menu in my menu set it must have been imbedded in the starter hero header I was using. Once I assigned the correct menu, the problem disappeared. Thanks again. JKT

Hello @ThurnerJ,

Glad that you were able to set your menu and achieve your layout. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.