X Pro Issues - Woo Commerce

I’m having a few issues with my website at the moment with X Pro. I will list these below and try to describe them in detail. The site URL is: generalanestheticservices-puaa.temp-dns.com

  1. I am using Woo Commerce and on the internal product pages as you can see when you go to the website and navigate to ‘Veterinary’ then click into a product the image slider pulled in from Woo Commerce I am unable to make full width of the image which should be 900px, it seems to be cropping the image shorted and I would like to make this 900px wide.

  2. Under Woo Commerce in the WordPress dashboard, I am unable to select multiple categories for multiple products, I want to list several products under each category, however, once I click a category and update the category is removed and it won’t allow more than one under each subcategory such as Anaesthesia Equipment.

Please, could you help me out as I have tried everything and spent hours trying to work it out with no fix, thanks very much.

Hi there,

  1. X overrides the default image resizing functionality of Woocommerce and to change the behavior and add your desired sizes please kindly read this post:
  1. This seems to be a problem which is not related to our theme. Please kindly change the theme of your website to something other than X and check if the problem persists. If so you will need to follow up the case with the Woocommerce support:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.