X Pro - how to create a header that sits beneath the main header w/a graphic

Hey. For the record, I tried asking the peer to peer support forum first yet no replies.

I’m wanting to understand something. I would like to create a header that sits * below * the regular, standard header associated with the Menus, one that has a full graphic and a number of options on certain pages.

Idea - let’s say I’ve got an Academy for, oh, the Jedi arts. On the pages associated with the Jedi arts I want the regular menu to show at the top yet I’d like a secondary, additional menu & stretch-across-the-screen picture beneath that, that I put on pages & articles related to that topic. A little confused how to do that, the header builder seems to override the regular menu.

help?

Hi There,

You need to create your header in the heder builder and assign as your page menu.

If you want to have

MENU

PIC

MENU

You can add 3 bars and add the respective elements to each Bar(container)

Hope it helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.