X-Pro Header viewable but not showing objects in edit view

Hello,
I was working on a new Header, all was fine and I saved it. Then I deleted an unused “Default Header” and assigned my new header to all pages, NOW I can see header I created in preview on the website but when I click to edit, it only shows the elements as clickable squares but cannot actually preview the elements I’m editing almost like a preview error. I refreshed a few times, same issue. Your help is appreciated!

1 Like

The above question was posted by me… but for some reason I was logged into another client account. I’m using a different browser now so it can lock in my account to the forum (you guys have some sort of error, logging in several times did not clear the cache for the forum login and it kept using another account)

Anyway please reply to the above message to me / this user account. Thank you kindly!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have two different accounts in our forums? Before you login, please make sure that you are logged out so that you can really login with the preferred username in the forum.

Regarding your issue, this could just be a caching problem. Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like Autoptimize, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates or tiny site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please also clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the site again.

Please let us know how it goes.