X Pro Header not updating on Front Page

I have my header assigned globally across my website (myhemprx.com) and on the front page it is not updating for mobile even after purging the cache. Something’s not right.

I used to have an inline search and changed it to search dropdown but the front page still shows the inline search. If you click on a product or navigate to any other page, the correct header shows.

Hi there,

I checked your website and the header is the same both on the homepage and other pages. Here is what I see:

Desktop:

Mobile:

I suggest that you check the website with another browser or a browser that you have never checked, my guess is that the browser you are checking the website has a cache. You need to clear the browser cache to see the result.

Thank you.

Thank you! I was trying that yesterday but no success. I see it fixed now. Thanks.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.