X Pro Header not loading

I know this has been covered in some instances as I’ve looked through the support forum. However, I don’t think those solutions apply to the issue I’m having. I have all the correct X Pro files loaded and everything was working fine, then all of a sudden the Header and Footer options stopped loading. I click “Header” or “Footer” and it looks like it loads, but the admin sections never display. The content, templates and theme options load just fine. It’s just the header and footer options don’t load at all so I can’t edit my X Pro Header or Footer.

Thanks for your help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in and for posting a very detailed information. I have logged to your ftp and edited your wp-config.php file. I increased your PHP memory limit up to 256M. And then when I visited your header builder, I no longer encounter any issues. Please check out my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g4bv09

Please check your site now and test the header builder again.