X Pro - Header navigation broken after latest update

Hi there,

I just updated to the latest version of X pro, and it seems that now my headers aren’t working properly.

First issue is, that they are no longer sticky.
Second issue is, that the dropdowns aren’t appearing at mouse-over.
Third issue is, that I had a background color effect at mouse-over on link, which now does not appear.

I tried going into the header editor, but sticky is chosen, and I don’t see where I could fix the other two issues.

Afterwards when trying to edit pages i just get a message “An unidentifiable error is preventing the preview from loading. Switching to skeleton mode.”

I hope, you can help :slight_smile: I will ad login details in the next post.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an older version. Please check out this thread first:

Your theme is still X PRO.

Because of the name change, you will need to manually activate the new theme (PRO). While there is no automated way, this process should take seconds. Please follow these steps.

Step 1: Download the latest version of Pro from your Themeco dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard)
Step 2: Upload it via your WordPress dashboard and activate it.
Step 3: (Optional) If you are using a child theme, update the “Template” line in your child theme’s style.css from xpro to pro. Also rename you child theme folder from xpro-child to pro-child
Step 4: Once you are certain everything is working, you can delete X Pro.

Remember to clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

Awesome! That did the trick :slight_smile: I totally missed that the theme had been changed. Thanks for your help!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.