X pro header issue (after recent update)

The condition logic isnt working for my x pro header.
I have 3 headers for 3 different pages, i select ‘page specific’ and choose which pages for the header to show up on. And it doesnt work, instead it loads the x theme (non x pro default header)
If i set one of the headers to ‘entire site’ it then shows that header for all pages.

This use to work fine.

I am also getting this message when i go to edit a header now, it never came up before.
And the page im working on is header no footer.
Capture

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked the header assignment in my local setup and it’s working fine on my end. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

i think i found the issue,
for my home page im using blank no container no header no footer.
As i only want a slider from slider rev as my home page, so no other content or header / footer, and it seems like the header builder doesnt like that. Is there some other setting im missing?

Ive tried some more things.
i did header no footer for the home page, and created a header for the front page.
But the issue remains that other headers ive created and set them to ‘Page Specific’ is ‘page’ dont get applied.
that feature seems to be broken.

I think i fixed it. I had all the conditions under 1 group, wasnt use the ‘or’ function

Hi Dustin,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.