X Pro header inline menu, full width

Hello,

I’ve been trying to get the menu to go full width, and it’s just fixed width inside the Container. I’ve tried all settings that I can see sensible to adjust this. By default the Uber Menu was full width as we had it, then moved it over to a Row inside a Container, and can’t get it to cover the background of the Row as it was on the default X-Theme Uber Menu setup. I have Uber Menu set to Full Width (of theme container element)

Any ideas on this?

Hi There,

To help you better with this, can you share as the URL where this issue exist? It will help us recommend accurately once we have check your setup. Thank you.

Hi Lely, please see Private Note.

Hi There,

Check this first: http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/faqs/full-width
The container is already fullwidth. Can you clarify how you want it? See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblf1y2BQi. I have added red background on the container to show you that container is fullwidth. Now the Ubermenu links is not enough to cover the entire ROW. How do you want it now?

Hi Lely, the menu should extend across the page as it does on the default, it seems to be scaled down in size within the custom header container.

Hi There,

You can add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

@media screen and (min-width: 960px) {
.ubermenu-responsive-default.ubermenu {
    width: 100%;
}}

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.