I was just making a new header. It was working fine. I saved everything. Now I launch X Pro and when I click on the header option it doesn’t load the builder anymore. Please help.
Thanks for writing in!
If I am not mistaken, I have checked your site which you have associated with your Pro license. I can see that there is no caching or CloudFlare being used.
You may be experiencing PHP memory limit exhaustion. We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
And if still it does not load, please provide us access so that we can investigate further.
I’m facing the exact same issue, however, the fix suggested doesn’t seem to work.
Please send us your website login details in a secure note so that we can have look on to the issue.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, I deleted the Secure Note which you have provided as the secure note is visible for the original poster of the thread.
Kindly open up a separate thread and give your information and detailed case with screenshots and the name of the page you are testing to follow up. Kindly also follow the steps below before opening up the thread:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
- Follow this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404
Kindly avoid adding answers here and follow up the case in the new thread. We are sorry again for the inconvenience. For more information on how to get support kindly read this article:
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.