Good Day,
I have been watching videos on your Vimeo page, how can I wrap 3 icons in the same container EG: Social Container has 3 social icons? Normally I would edit the CSS under Customise with Float left.
Good Day,
I have been watching videos on your Vimeo page, how can I wrap 3 icons in the same container EG: Social Container has 3 social icons? Normally I would edit the CSS under Customise with Float left.
Hi,
Can you provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.
You need to set the flex layout of the parent container to row.

For more information regarding css flex kindly refer to the link below.
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-tips-and-tricks/214
Hope that helps
@paul.r thanks that solved the problem.
Still getting used to the UI. Very powerful builder thank you!
Glad to hear we managed to help!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.