X-PRO: Editor error (not on the pages, but just the header/footer editing)

Hello,

I’ve read much about this error on the forms already:
“The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.”

  • I have disabled all the plugins (still happens)
  • I’ve verified cornerstone was deactivated, and then i removed it
  • It only happens on the header / footer editor - when i check the “pages” and edit them it works fine
  • I’ve increased the memory to 512mb through the wp-config.php - didn’t work
  • I’ve made sure I assigned the header to a page first before editing it
  • I’ve tried to rename the .htaccess and reset the perm links but after that it didnt’ solve it so i put my old .htaccess file back
  • I’ve added the page rules into cloudflare and put it into development mode and cleared the cache
  • I’m NOT using w3cache or anything else.

I will toss the username/password info into a secure note, but at this point i’m really lost.

Thank you

Hey @fxground,

I see the error. I switched to Pro parent theme and the Header builder worked (see Secure Note). There might be customizations in your child theme that is causing the issue. If there is no customization, it could be caching and switching to parent cleared it somehow. I know you cleared cache but sometimes there might be left overs. Please try disconnecting from Cloudflare. Maybe cache is coming from there.

Thanks

Thanks, will look into it from here but have pointed me in the right direction.

Hi There,

I see that you’re using CloudFlare. Make sure that you have disabled your CloudFlare’s CSS and Javascript autominifications (check the Speed tab of your CloudFlare account). Also make sure to clear your CloudFlare cache as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.