X Pro - Confused About Fonts

Hi,

I have styled some text in CSS, but it’s not showing up at the right size. It is larger than what I want:

.pageTitle35White {
font-family: ‘Fjalla One’, sans-serif;
color:#ffffff;
font-size: 2.1875em;
font-weight:normal;
}

I am at the Theme Options: Typography now trying to adjust size there, but when I get the header (.pageTitle35White) to the right size, the p is too small. I want all p globally to be set at 18px. I’m just so confused. What should my settings be here so that I can get correct sizing? Thanks for your help. I’m using Stepped.

Nevermind… I figured it out. Adding in some h1, h2, h3, etc. to my CSS in %. And it’s working out just fine. Thanks.

Glad you have resolved it on your own! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.