X Pro: Conflict on front end prevented the preview from loading

why might I be greeted with this fine thing this morning? (in launch > headers > edit)

I have a single-site wp installation.

my regular x, cornerstone installation on another domain on the same host (lightingbase) works fine.

It’s only X pro.

none of the previous tickets on this issue seem relevant

Hi there,

Are you trying to edit a regular page in Cornerstone? If it is, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Same issue. Deactivated all plugins. Re-installed Pro. Applied Rules to Cloudflare and paused… Still not working any longer. What may be the next step?

Hi There,

Please make sure you have PHP 5.6 and above.

if that does not help, please @flightdepartment open a new thread explain your situation briefly and provide your credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Solved my issue. We some custom code in my child theme functions.php file which was deferring some of the new javascript from loading.

I’m in launch and trying to edit a header when I get this message, as I clearly indicated in the first line of my post.

As it turns out, I can edit in cornerstone on, for instance, a page.

I have no custom code and not using a child theme.

I’ve deactivated all plugins, minify scripts, caching, suspended cloudflare before contacting you here.

I do have latest PHP

Hello @Planteater,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.