X - Pricing Columns and text just doesn't work properly now

Just one of MANY bugs in the new Cornerstone for X. Check out this page made entirely in old CS using what are now ‘classic’ elements. Scroll all the way down to the pricing columns.

http://owenbillcliffe.co.uk/small-wedding-client-guide-2017-2018/

This was working fine until I went in and tweaked some text in one of those charts and saved.

Now, what was an evenly spaced two-column chart now looks like it’s meant to be a 3-column chart and is missing a column.

Also, items which were on separate lines have all been dumped onto the same line, because the text editor labelled </> doesn’t respect line breaks that I put in when I was typing them up originally using the plain text editor.

And, the row those pricing charts sits in is no longer called a Row but has renamed itself New Element [number].

What the heck is going on? I’m literally afraid to tweak and save ANY page on my site in CS now, this is just a mess.

Thanks.

Hello @owenb,

Thanks for asking and our sincere apologies for the problems you are facing. I would like to inform you that we have fixed the pricing table bug in upcoming maintenance release which we are testing right now. It should be released very soon once the testing is completed. In the mean time if you would like to have a temporary fix for the columns, please add following CSS:

.x-pricing-table.cf.three-columns .x-pricing-column {width: 50%;}

I request you to please keep an eye on the changelog for latest updates https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.