Hi,
I have a multisite using subdirectories installed and i read in the support forum, that i should be able to run x on all site without buying a new license for each site.
The only different on the sites will be the language bonaventure.no/english
But i have a problem with displaying x and cornerstone. They are both not displaying right, and x tells me it is not validated.
Could you be so kind as to help me fixing that?
- I imported the content form the original site vie tools/import.
I saw in your forum an article on how to import content made in cornerstone. cant i not just simply import and export content as described here? https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/moving-wordpress-site-into-multisite/
this is how x looks like on the sub side. when i add the input code the site just goes blanc and nothing happens. beside the url changing to bonaventure.no/english/wp-admin/admin.php?
