X Not including scripts properly on page

We are using the plugin Image Map Pro which is made to work with X Theme and Pro. I completely understand that you do not provide support for third party apps, so don’t get me wrong, that’s not what I’m asking for here, but when trying to implement, the plugin does not display. Upon reaching out to the developer of the plugin, he confirmed that X Theme appears to not be handling scripts properly on the page. See his note below. Any thoughts or solutions?

From clicking on the link with the image map testing page I can see this error:

Uncaught TypeError: $(…).imageMapPro is not a function

This is an issue coming from the theme, it means that it’s not including scripts on the page properly. I’m guessing there is a misplaced or missing hook.

If you are not the developer of the theme, then please contact the theme author for this issue.

Hi There,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue but the theme is coded using the industry standards. There’s a lot of addons and plugins working properly with how the theme was coded. When a certain plugin doesn’t work, it’s not proper to just blame the theme because there’s a lot a plugin out there. What I can recommend as of the moment is to reach back to the plugin developer and ask which hooks specifically is he referring to, then I can forward it our developer for investigation. Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.