X Modal Close

Why is there two X Modal Close buttons? The one highlighted in red is the one controlled in the Theme settings. I can move it with CSS directly under the other one, however, for what my client is requesting right now, this doesn’t help me. I need to get rid of the non-highlighted one, yet I do not seem to be able to find a CSS selector for it, so I can target it and hide it.

Hello There,

I have checked your Themeco account and you have several sites assigned to your license code. I cannot pinpoint on which site the issue is happening. To better assist you with your issue, please provide us the URL of your page so we can check the modal. We also love if you can give us access to site as well. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Secure note has been sent. Another issue I am having with this same modal menu, is when the “X” box is clicked to close the menu, the menu text jumps down and to the left and then fades out. I can eliminate this effect by setting the modal transition to 0ms, however, having a slight transition on the modal on close is the preferred method.

Capture_Modal-Jump

Hello @mcaravaglia,

Thanks for updating in. You can get rid of the Close button by setting it to 0.

You can find this in your Navigation Modal element settings.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you. However, this really does not answer my question. I understand how to control the X close icon, but this does not solve my problem. There are two X icons showing; why? I am able to control the one icon, through the settings, but the remaining icon does not seem to show up when inspecting with Google developer tools and I am unable to target it and move and resize it.

The big question here is why are there two X icons to begin with??

Hey there,

Deleting the Row Slides seem to fix the issue within the builder. Content of that element might be conflicting or corrupting the modal.

If you can’t delete that element, try updating Pro to the latest version.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.