I am setting up my main nav with the 4-col x-megamenu, and i am wondering how to hide the 4th column on smaller screen sizes via media queries. The 4th column will be buttons that i want to appear on desktop only.
Thanks in advance!
I am setting up my main nav with the 4-col x-megamenu, and i am wondering how to hide the 4th column on smaller screen sizes via media queries. The 4th column will be buttons that i want to appear on desktop only.
Thanks in advance!
Hello @svdpsm,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL so we can give you the CSS code?
Thanks.
Hello @svdpsm,
Thanks for updating thread. 
You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
.menu-item-394 {
display: none !important;
}
}
Thanks.
That removes one, is there anyway to do all of the fourth columns universally? Or just need to find all those classes and add them to the css individually?
Hello @svdpsm,
Thanks for updating thread. 
You just need to find the menu Id and use the code I shared to hide the same. I am sharing tutorial that will help you to find out menu id:
Thanks.
Thanks!! This is my first site with x theme and really enjoying it.
Thank you for the kind words, we are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.