X: List or Grid of all posts / category

Hello,
how can I add a simple list or grid of all posts (not only the latest) of one or more categorys in cornerstone?
Best regards
Uli

I just found “the grid” plugin. The configuration options there are great and could solve the problem, but only, if there is a way to display posts without images, text-only. If not - “the grid” will not help and I hope there’s another option.

Hi There,

You could use Recent Posts Shortcode instead. I personally prefer to use The Grid.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

Hope it helps!

Hi Joao,
thank you for your help. The shortcodes at least give me a workaround to get what I want.
How can I show posts without images using The Grid?
Best regards
Uli

Additional Question: Is it possible, to show also the excerpt with a “read more …” or something like this using recent posts or The Grid?

Uli

In between I found out, that there are skins in The Grid, that contain everything I need - but not everything in one skin. Can I modify skins? Most important would be to rmove author and comments, because we are not going to use comments.

Best regards

Uli

Sorry, I just found the “Skin Builder” - exactly what I needed, great stuff.

So I think this topic has been solved …

Best regards

Uli

Glad it’s okay now, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.