X License for offline and online use

I’m sorry to double post, the original one was meant for support rather than a common forum.

Hello!

I had purchased a license for my website some time ago and I’m quite happy with Themco’s X! My friend asked to help him out with a website too and the first thing I wanted is to use x-theme.

Anyways, long story short, I started messing with the theme offline on my local (computer) server without any plugins activated to see if he likes the look and feel. Now I’m ready to purchase the license but I’m wondering if I can work with one license on both, computer and when I publish it online?

I guess I’m not sure if it’s okay with your user policy? I don’t see any thing wrong with it, just not sure if it’ll work and don’t wanna get a banned license as result of my “experiment.” As mentioned, it’s for the same website, but I want to have my test environment on the computer and when I’m happy with a result, I would publish it online.

One more thing to add, I guess I can’t export from local server all files and photos (entire page) to online environment if I don’t have the license?

Thanks and I hope it’s not a dumb question to ask.

Cheers!
Eddy

Hey There,

We allow to validate 1 live site and 1 development/staging site so there is no issue with having two sites validated at the same time as long as only one is the live site.

The validation provides your site with automatic updates and unlocks certain features like extensions and demo content. Moving content around can be done without a validation as it’s just copying data from one end to the other.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Sweet! Thank you so much. I’ll get to purchasing the new license then. Have a great week-end!

You’re most welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.