X Layout question

I’m new to this theme and have a question. The site I’m trying to mimic in a way is http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/. How do you insert a slider on top and the nav bar below? Where are the options for that. Also I will be using smart slider 3 over slider revolution if that makes any difference.

Hi There,

Unfortunely this option is available just with Revolution Slider.

You need to create a slider with Revolution Slider, you can download Fantasy Posters Demo from the link below, click two times on the images to replace the images and add a video background to re-create the demo shown on Integrity 1.

You may also choose a different slider template to start from to achieve your goal or create it from scratch.

https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Once you have created your slide, visit your home page, click edit page on Wordpress top admin bar.

Scroll down and you will find, Slide Above Masthead. Select the slide you have created.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.